Digital PDF Sewing Pattern
A pretty medium sized handbag with handy zip pocket on the front flap and two cute bucket pockets underneath.
Big enough to fit your essentials, car keys, purse etc. Secure zip closure to main bag compartment and internal inset zip pocket.
Provides a good opportunity to show off some feature fabric on the front flap panel. Quickly get access to tickets etc in the flap zip pocket.
This pattern is suitable for experienced bag makers, it includes full colour step by step photos and instructions. Our pattern pieces are digitally drafted and are provided for all pattern pieces (no measure and cut pieces).
- Plain Fabric or PU Leather 0.3m
- Contrast Multi Print Fabric (includes piping) 0.5m
- Lining (includes binding for inside) 0.5m
- Medium Weight Iron-On Interfacing 0.5m
- 4oz Polyester Wadding 0.5m
- 1” Trigger Clips and 1” D-Rings 2
- Magnetic Fasteners 2
- Zip 5” 2
- Zip 10” 1
- 1” Sliding Buckle - optional 1
- Piping cord or piping 2M
- 1” Binding if prefer readymade 2M
- Fabric glue optional
- Stiff card
Main Bag Approx 9" High 8" Wide 2" Deep
Baby Bucket Pockets Approx 4" High 4" Wide 1" Deep
Front Pockets & a Flap Zip Pocket Make this a Winner