Lucy & Amy Wristlets
2 for 1 Digital PDF Sewing Pattern
A handy sized bag with removable wristlet strap, Lucy is suitable for many uses. They have two roomy internal pockets one with a zip. The front feature panel is eye catching and allows us to show off some of our favourite fabrics and colour combinations. These are an easy make and can be made with or without piping and wadding to suit your own taste.
We designed Lucy along with its sister bag Amy for those times when you don't want a big bag with you but still need to carry those essential items. We were very pleased with the way it turned out and realised it would also be a great make up bag, pencil case or maybe to keep nail varnishes and manicure items in.
Top zip closure.
Removable wristlet strap.
One internal zipped pocket.
One open internal pocket.
Front feature panel.
- Main outer fabric Pink Canvas 1 Fat Quarter
- Contrast Fabric Pink Floral 13” Wide 9” High
- Lining Fabric Pink Batik 1 Fat Quarter
- Wadding Pelon Iron on Polyester 1 Fat Quarter
- Or Interfacing Medium weight interfacing 1 Fat Quarter
- 1 6” Zip
- 1 8” Zip
- 4 mm Ready Made Piping ¼ yard
- 2 Chicago Screw or Rivet (optional)
- 1 25mm D Ring
- 1 25mm Lobster Clasp