The Boudoir Bundle
Digital PDF Sewing Pattern
These are easy makes and can be made with or without piping, lace and wadding to suit your own taste and budget. The bundle consists of a makeup bag, a mini tissue holder, an eye mask with storage pouch, a tissue box cover and three novelty eye masks (cat, fox & owl).
The pattern includes full comprehensive instructions for each step and has been written to be accessible by people who have just learnt to sew. We have included a brief construction summary for experienced sewers. We also designed these items with craft sellers in mind, the items can be made quickly to stock up your stall. The items complement each other in purpose and scale, sell them as a matching bundle or pick your favourites to sell.
We love scrap busting and this is an ideal project for using up left over fabric. Most of the pieces are small and require very little fabric. We are a big fan of fussy cutting when we are able, and we feel these items provide good opportunities for this.
- Main Fabric allow extra if matching a large pattern 1 x Fat Quarter
- Contrast Fabric 1/2yd or 0.5m
- Lining Fabric 1/2yd or 0.5m
- Elastic 1" wide 5" or 13cm long
- Piping ready-made if preferred * 1 & 1/2yds or 140cm
- Piping Fabric if making own piping* 1 x Fat quarter
- Piping Cord if making own piping* 1 & 1/2yds or 140cm
Makeup Bag: Height 15cm Width 20cm
Mini Tissue Holder: Height 12cm Width 6.5cm Depth 3cm
Eye Mask: Height 8cm Width 19cm Strap 14” relaxed
Eye Mask Pouch: Height 13.5cm Width 13.5cm
Tissue Box Cover: Height 13cm Width 13cm Height 13cm
8 Piece Bonanza of Crafting Items